Firstly the focus for our workshop on Wednesday is Funny Men's Cards - at the request of Karen W. With Father's Day around the corner and football fever about to hit, we thought now would be a good time to fit this one in. We will have a whole range of rubber stamps available for you to try out, and we are also going to be going hi-tech and introducing you to Digital Stamping. We are planning to try colouring with Pro Markers and hopefully will have quite a range of colours if our latest order arrives before Wednesday!
- Stamps and stamped images for the catalogue if you haven't already returned them.
- Think about whether you need any more plastic boxes - any size as we are about to do a mixed order. Prices should be similar to last time but we will confirm on Wednesday.
- Membership Pack Competition Cards - last chance to bring these before judging at Village Day.
- Cards for sale on the stall at Village Day. Please make sure they are all in cello bags, with envelopes, and with your membership number clearly marked on a sticker. It also helps us a lot if they are already categorised by event. Cards will be sold for £2 or three for £5, unless otherwise priced.
- Challenge cards - on an anniversary theme to be sold at Village Day. (If you need to know more about anniversaries, check out Linda Bradley's web site here.)
- Cards to donate to Sarah M's son who is selling cards at Village Day to raise money for Scouts.
- ...and obviously a very big bag if you are bringing all of the above!!
Just a couple more things. The raffle last month for Adam's Appeal raised £62, which Gabby will very kindly pass on to Adam's parents. Gabby and Carole have both been very active in their fundraising over the last couple of weeks. For more information and updates on Adam's Appeal click here.
And lastly on a celebrity crafting note, Michelle will be attending a PartiCraft all day workshop (run by Create and Craft Star, Sue Wilson) and she is happy to share lifts with anyone who would like to go. Visit the PartiCraft blog for more info.