I promised I would upload the pictures of my envelope memory book now it is finished. I used mine as a birthday card for my daughter. She turned 11 last week so I included pictures from all her previous birthdays and added a sentiment to go with each photo. I still have to add one on the back from her 11th birthday to complete it. She loved having the photos in the pockets and has said she will "keep it for ever!"
Hopefully your books are all well under way. If not don't forget you can see demo notes on the side bar or click here for instructions on how to set up a basic envelope book. You can then mat and layer in papers of your choice. What you then use it for is up to you but if you are stuck for ideas here are a few starting points:
- Memory book - birthdays, special days, anniversaries, wedding photos etc.
- Scrapbook/souvenir book - keep tickets or special memories in the pockets
- Baby book - keep locks of hair, hospital birth tags etc in the pockets
- Journal - add diary entries or memories in the pockets
- School trip memento book for kids
- Gift for a teacher with notes from the children...
Look forward to seeing your creations at the March workshop on Wednesday 27th.